UCI Radiation Oncology is committed to being at the forefront of finding better treatments and cures for cancer through superior clinical care coupled with cutting-edge research in biology, medical physics, and health services. We understand that patients are drawn to academic medicine for treatment they could not otherwise obtain elsewhere in the community, and as such, we are committed to doing things better, more efficiently, and with more compassion. Our emphasis on individualized care and personalized medicine is what truly sets UCI Radiation Oncology apart. When it comes to cancer care, we recognize that nobody wants to be just another number. To the contrary, we harbor pride in not just treating your disease, but as importantly, taking care of the whole you.
- To innovate, develop, and translate new treatments and cures for cancer
- To practice the patient-centered care treatment paradigm
- To lead in the development of integrated, multidisciplinary care models
- To sustain growth in academic programs and strengthen community partnerships
- To foster leadership development in the field of Radiation Oncology
Our Commitment to Patients
We understand that a new diagnosis of cancer leads to anxiety, fear, and sometimes even hopelessness. At UCI Radiation Oncology, we look forward to partnering with you and fighting on your behalf in the battle against cancer. We do everything possible to avoid a generic, ‘one size fits all approach to cancer.’ Our commitment to you is to respect your individuality, to recognize what makes each patient unique and special, and to personalize care to the utmost.